1096RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Typo in the Schedule! (maybe NOT)

  • Michelle Vollmar Powers
    Dec 2, 2009

      The day of the almighty santas is 12/12

      From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Beverly Long
      Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 2:22 AM
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Typo in the Schedule! (maybe NOT)

      Sorry that I have been sooooo busy with "Stuff", that I did not catch the date for the "santas".

      This incluides volunteering at Larry Rice for Thanksgiving!

      Stupid Question, when is the "santas"-day? ????

      Silly Me!

      Bev

      From: Deech <deech@ninjacow. net>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, November 28, 2009, 10:55 PM

      Interesting. I was using the metro search tool and that's not what it said when I did the search. Ach.

      Ok, well, someone needs to smack Lohr around and get him to clarify. 8:53 puts us at the Civic station at 8:56, which gives us 4 minutes to move 40 half-drunk (and 20 fully drunk) Santas a half block from the train stop to the Bus stop we need. Lohr is the king of Santa herding, if that's his intention, I'm fine with that.

      -Santa Deech

      On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 1:35 PM, barbara tabor <barbaratabor@ hotmail.com> wrote:

      i dont think that was a typo.
      the blue train (newer line) stops at 8th & Pine at 8:43,

      the red train (orig line) stops at 8:53 arriving Civic Center 8:56.
      http://www.metrostl ouis.org/ MetroLink/ tt/MLWkend033009 .pdf

       Babs

      To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
      From: deech@ninjacow. net
      Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 00:44:22 -0600

      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Typo in the Schedule!

      Lohr,

      I was mapping out the schedule in google maps (to be posted when I
      finish), but I found a typo.
      In the Downtown section you have:

      8:53 Metro 8th & Pine -> Civic Center
      9:00 Bus

      That should be :

      8:43 Metro 8th & Pine -> Civic Center

      Which puts us at the Civic Center at 8:46. The next metro train after
      that is 9:13, which misses our bus.

      -Santa Deech

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic