1059Re: [stlouis_santarchy] St. L Santarchy-introduction

    Nov 25, 2009
      OOOOO I will do body shots!!! and others can do them off of me for a shot:)  I am always game for Body shots!!!!! OH wait I guess I have to ok that with my Hanukah Harry. :)

      --- On Wed, 11/25/09, Rhiannon <rhi_star@...> wrote:

      From: Rhiannon <rhi_star@...>
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] St. L Santarchy-introduction
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 12:46 PM

      perhaps we should think of a strategy for drinkers at bars, like buy santa a drink to get your picture taken with him/her or dare santa to do a body shot. like a bachelorette party

      - Rhiannon

      www.RhiannonsArbor. com

      From: Alaina Jacobs <alaina.jacobs@ gmail.com>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 12:14 PM

      Ditto on that, repeat of pink strawberry santa and also laid off

      On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 10:37 AM, A Grewe <alphak10@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Well hello we met at Interfuse and Burning Down the River. This is Cherry. So Santas of all types are welcome. Here are some of the ideas I saw last year that I loved....Homeless Santa, Army Santas, Jose Santa, then there were other great costumes... Hanukah Harries for our jewish friends, an Easter Bunny, Union Leader Elf, Raindeer, Jackie Frost, and one that I did not get till I caught up on the series... the new Dr Who. OMG that was funny in July when I got that joke:)
      And as for me I was a Gothic Lolita Santa... Only changing costume slightly for this year:) Can't wait even tho I will be DEAD BROKE and really not able to drink unless others are buying, it will still be a blast, especially with my Hanukah Harry.
      Gifts... trinkets... some gave blinky things, some gave shot glasses on necklaces. Some focused on gifts for passers by some on gifts for the Santas. Gifting is not required but it is nice. I will have some hot hands for people if they need them.
      Last year was my first year but I have done other things like this... remember to plan for the temp and for lot