      From: Rhiannon <rhi_star@...>
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] St. L Santarchy-introduction
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 10:00 AM

      Hello All Jolly folks,

      I hope to attend my first Santarchy fest in Dec. and can't wait to see you all. I will be coming from Springfield, IL. Time to start making an outfit. So please clue me in on what to do, whats expected. I heard we give gifts, so how does that work...

      Tigger Skylar aka
      - Rhiannon

      www.RhiannonsArbor. com

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic