1008Taste of St. Louis

  • Lisa Molnar
    Oct 1, 2009
      Hi it's Lisa....I work for a knitwear company here on the Hill in St. Louis called Skif International...we are looking for a few people to walk on the stage at the Taste of St. Louis at 8pm wearing some Burning Man type attire. Express your creativity- burning man style....Skif will supply some funky knit pieces. Very informal, just for fun & promotion.  I always attend Santarchy in case you don't know who I am- friend of Bapi, Lana.

      Thanks for the support!  If you need more info, call Nina at 314-504-0695 or just show up

      Lisa @ Skif Happy Circle