Re: [stleampunk] Archon, Archon, Archon

  • Katrina Panzer
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2012
      The tea is 3:50 p.m. Friday.  The fashion snow is 9:40, I believe.  Same day.

      -Katrina

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2012
        Also, Mikhail and I, as of right now, plan to wear our James West and Artemus Gordon costumes at the tea.

        -Katrina

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
          Oh cool! Can't wait to see you two in costume and take photos. :)

          Not sure we're going to have enough time/strength to get any costuming together this year. We can show up in our pith helmets I guess, if we haven't been scheduled on a panel that directly conflicts with tea time. (Have yet to see the whole Archon schedule.)

          Cindy

          --- In stleampunk@yahoogroups.com, Katrina Panzer <magicalmoogle@...> wrote:

          > Also, Mikhail and I, as of right now, plan to wear our James West and Artemus Gordon costumes at the tea.
          >
          > -Katrina

        • Wren
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
            They have posted the schedule on the website but it's a bit messy.  And all my friends and I are confused by the "Midnight" show of Rocky Horror being at 9:40......There is no way the masquerade will be done by then if it doesn't start to 8.  Not sure what is going on there.