cordinating between groups

  • jack_courvidian_bonvic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2012
      I know that many of you are on the St Louis steampunk facebook group. but for those of you who are not, there has been discussion of starting a new website to assist in coordinating between the several area groups. It is the hopes of the website creator that the cross marketing between these groups will help the events grow.

      It is still mostly bare at the moment, but here is the website to keep your eyes on for growth.
      http://steampunkstl.com/
    • Terry Sofian
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
        Please add my Hivequeenandcountry.com page as well. Thank you