Re: Car trouble

  • Karin Bierman
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012
      The car cost to repair will be over $800.  Aaron and I will be looking for a new to us car.  Any and all helpful information would be appreciated.  I will be looking into the suggestions that have been made here already, but others are appreciated.

      As Aaron and I will need rides to and from work I am looking at renting a car until other arrangements can be made or until we can not afford to do so any longer.

      Karin and Aaron

      On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Karin Bierman <katherynekavanagh@...> wrote:
      My car has died

      --
      Trimming is safe and saves your eyes, and the eyes of your friends. Trim your post today and save an eyeball. Public Service Announcement courtesy of Karin Bierman