Re: Hello there

  • cynthianna3
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
      Whoa! They all sound very cool. Adrian will definitely be checking out your links (whenever I let him get back on the computer). :)

      Happy New Years, Steampunkers!
      Cindy and Adrian

      --- In stleampunk@yahoogroups.com, Terry Sofian <tsofian@...> wrote:

      > Cindy and Adrian
      > My role playing game is Stars of Empire
      > http://www.amazon.com/Stars-Empire-Scientific-Victorian-Conquest/dp/1453848673/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1325356198&sr=1-1
      >
      > My miniatures game is The Hive and the Flame
      >
      > https://www.createspace.com/3641681
      >
      > or as a download
      > http://www.wargamevault.com/product_info.php?products_id=98105
      >
      > The RPG uses the Hacktastic game engine from Black Pigeon Press and is absolutely stand alone. No other products need to be bought, although we are working on a number of supplements. The Miniatures game uses The Sword and the Flame or Eight Hundred Fighting Englishmen as its core mechanics. To play one or both of those games must be purchased from Sergeants3.com. Those two miniatures games have been considered the gold standard of colonial miniatures gaming for several decades.
      >
      > Both have covers by Racheal Mayo and Paul Daly did his usual amazing work on much of the interior art for the RPG. Racheal has done an excellent job defining the alien bugs in some great line drawings.
      >
      > I will be hitting several local conventions (Diecon, Archon for certain in 2012) and will be running games at Diecon. At Archon I'm usually to busy with con business.
      >
      > If folks buy a couple of copies of the RPG and want to start a campaign I will come and game master their first adventure after helping with character generation (within a reasonable drive!). If a group buys five copies in addition to running a game I'll write a brand new adventure for them!
      >
      > Terry

    • joshua hart
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012

        Look at this link.

        I want to shoot some video for the new abney park music video,  and am going to use my steampunk basement bar  as a back drop,  I would love to fill this thing up with steam punks, and hell if I get a lot, I'll even just make it a party.    Let me know if you want in.