Re: [homeopathystlouis] (unknown)

  • Sarah Sandbothe
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      Sorry!  Please ignore!  I don't know what this is..

      sarah

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
        No problem Sarah, I removed the mini spam (at least it wasn't the 60-something escort that spammed us once, funny as that was ^.^)

        Ariel, I think I'd be down with steampunk pirating (and hopefully it'll COOL OFF soon, geez! August is icky busy for me (who knew kitchen remodels would be time consuming?). Also, I'll post up those events on the facebook mirror page once I get home, school has forbidden the Book of the Face :3

        Actually, I may host a get together at my house once the kitchen's done, looks like around the end of August or beginning of September. As some of you know my house is fairly steamy of it's own accord ;D

        BTW Tricia, any steampunk fabrics you can think of at Jackman's? I still have that giftcard and need to come up with something geisha-y for the Teaparty at Archon. Considering either making a new yukata (the colors I picked out are a more traditionally summer type...), or I could make a more steampunk obi for the yukata and just fake it...

        Ponderthoughts! Back to homework... nuuuu....
        -Jen, aka Penny Dreadful :3