The Next Adventure!

  • tkoverkamp
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
      I propose a Steampunk Caroling outing for December!

      I shall post a poll offering potential dates. This might wind up being a Friday evening,
      depending upon everyone's scheduling conflicts.

      I shall further post another poll offering potential areas in which to stroll and sing.

      Please participate in the polls. Thank you!
    • A Grewe

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
          The poll DOES allow for multiple answers. Please indicate the date(s) when you would be
          available.

          Please also vote "Not this year" if you're not able to attend.

          Also, according to the Santarchy Yahoogroups poll, the 13th currently has a 2/3 majority
          vote. (Though I realize that "other factors" will be taken into account when they actually
          choose a date.)

          --- In stleampunk@yahoogroups.com, A Grewe <alphak10@...> wrote:

          > ok my answer on dates is not in the options unless it alows multi answers. I am ok with
          everything except... before 5 on Dec 13 or 14 (sat & sun to work) or I think the date is Dec
          20 that has been planned for Santarchy. Otherwise I have no conflicts :)

        • Jenny Evans
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008