Fw: [SLCG-X] Steamposium

  • A Grewe
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
      It seams no one has posted this here where the STEAM PUNK is!!! So here we are people Steamposium...

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
        So wait.  The Steamposium is being held outside .. in January. Am I reading this correctly?

        To: stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
        From: alphak10@...
        Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 07:56:16 -0800
        Subject: [stleampunk] Fw: [SLCG-X] Steamposium

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
          looks like they have a small conference center in the park... I guess that is what they plan to use. It accomidates 115 people. But only about 80 for the large room. As it is one week notice I imagine that is all they need.

          So wait.  The Steamposium is being held outside .. in January. Am I reading this correctly?

          To: stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
          From: alphak10@...
          Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 07:56:16 -0800

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2011
            Would you mind linking to the facebook group?

            --
            -Stephen Combs

          • A Grewe
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
              Maybe Penny Dreadful can do that... many of us do not do Facebook... part of the reason this list exists.

              P Forthought

              Would you mind linking to the facebook group?

              --
              -Stephen Combs

            • animuse
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
                Allow me to dig!

                *shuffleshuffle*

                http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=110941112274611 is the official event page. We've also got a link to it on the fb mirror site of stleampunk, http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/STLeampunk/145282315517531

                My job here is done! *flies away*

                -PD