Steampunk Fashion Show

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Message 1 of 28 , Nov 4, 2010
      Sorry to keep banging this drum, but I want to remind everyone that this is NOT a pay-at-the-door event. You must register in advance in order to be on the guest list for the Jackman's Fabrics Steampunk Fashion Show.

      Call Jackman's at 314-994-1060 and register over the phone. It's only $10 and that includes the workshop as well as the fashion show. When you call to sign up, let us know whether you want to show off your own designs (designer), model the work of another designer (model) or simply wish to appreciate the show (audience). Everyone gets to make the steampunk cuff, and we'll all have a lovely time!

      Time is 12-4pm. It might not last quite that long.
      Be aware that designers will be elligable for PRIZES!

      We are still seeking models and designers, and of course we always want more audience members. Please sign up today!
    • A Grewe
      Message 2 of 28 , Nov 4, 2010
        I can not be there in person but if people would like to be my model... you would still have to pay for your spot as there are supplies Jackman's are providing. I need models who are average height between size 12 and 16 depending on the outfit. Please contact me off list if you would like to be a model for this.  I believe there are a few other designers who are looking for models as well.

        P. Forthought

      • stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 28 , Nov 21, 2011
          stleampunk group:

          Steampunk Caroling:
          Will you participate in an adventure of Steampunk caroling in the University City Loop this year?

          o Yes, I will be there with bells on!
          o Yes, assuming it works into my schedule.
          o No, my December is already too full, sorry.
          o No, I cannot attend and I REGRET NOTHING!
          o Yes, but I'm not a strong singer.
          o Yes, of course, and could we rehearse in advance?
          o No, but I will ask some people who are not on this list.
          o I am enamored with smaller primates.

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 28 , Nov 21, 2011
            stleampunk group:

            Steampunk Caroling: Setting the controls of the space/time machine.
            When shall we sing?

            o Saturday evening, December 10th.
            o Sunday evening, December 11th.
            o Friday evening, December 16th.
            o Sunday evening, December 18th.
            o Friday, December 23rd.
            o I would prefer a weeknight, I will post the date.
            o I would like to be a secondary lead.
            o I would like to rehearse in advance.

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 28 , Nov 29, 2011
              stleampunk group:

              Steampunk Caroling: Now with two choices!

              Which night shall we take to the streets bringing mirth and good cheer?

              o Friday, December 16th
              o Friday, December 23rd

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!