RE: [stleampunk] Upcoming Events and Exciting News!

  • Morgan Hatfield
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
      I was cleaning out my e-mail box and stumbled upon this e-mail. Here is the most up-to-date information I have access to about Steampunk events at Archon:

      Archon and the St. Louis Costumer's Guild is hosting a second Steampunk fashion show on Friday night. The Guild's proposed time is 6:50p.m. but we have not gotten confirmation that this time will happen. We would be delighted for any and all adventurers to bring their finest gear, gowns, and personas to share with our delighted audience. Last year this event was standing room only it was so popular!

      There will also be a Gadgets and Gizmos panel happening Saturday afternoon, I believe the proposed time was 2:50p.m. but again, we are waiting on confirmation.  This panel is a show-and-tell format where designers discuss the processes for creating their accessories, blinky devices, time travel capacitors, and more!

      There's the update from the redhead who lives under a rock.