Time Traveling Excursion this Weekend!

  • animuse
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hurray for Ren Faire!

      Don't forget to set your variously varied time pieces this weekend to join our fellow steamers out in Wentzville!

      ... of course, not that I know exactly what TIME anyone's meeting... XD

      Unfortunately I have family plans this weekend and won't be able to go (and I haven't quite figured out how to be at two places during the same time stream. I'm working on rewiring the Paradox Safety Mechanism on my time machine as we speak >_< ). So please take pictures so that I may live vicariously through your adventures ;D

      -JP (needs to conjure up another persona... mmmhmmm....)

      PS - don't try to take pictures of the time stream... and if you find my camera in an odd place, please let me know!
    • Tricia Overkamp
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010

        Indeed, this is the weekend that we are planning our annual Time Traveler's Adventure in Petit Lyon, France! We shall gather on Saturday, June 5th.

        I would like to invite my fellow Punks of Steam to march with me in the 1:30 Parade on behalf of my favorite Geneticists, the dragon-creatrixes known as "Bast's Garden". If you would like to march while sporting a genetically engineered creature or perhaps be part of the great experiment to provide humans with the gift of flight (Scaly wings) and march in the parade extolling the virtues of our fellow mad scientists, please let me know! I may wear the large wings from last year's successful experiment, myself.

        I am going to suggest that we meet up at noon at the front gate, whether you plan to march in the parade or not. I'm game for a breakfast in the 21st century in St. Charles, Wentzville, or St. Louis County. Would any of you like to meet for a meal first?

        I might even be able to put together a tea party again. Alesia? Are you game to host again, or shall we have tea somewhere else in the village?

        Please remember to dress according to the weather, perhaps Safari Adventure and Weird West rather than formal winter Victorian finery.

        I am working on another adventure for this summer. Be advised that a poll will be listed soon!

        Sincerely Yours,
        Katarina Glockenspiel

        To: stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
        From: pixie_with_an_attitude@...
        Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 21:41:51 +0000
        Subject: [stleampunk] Time Traveling Excursion this Weekend!

      • ldyalia@charter.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
          I can provide Tea, but since I am short staffed and do not have a cook, I cannot provide tidbits to eat along with.

          Tea will be served in the park at 3pm barring rainy weather.

          Alesia
          aka Lady Rose

          To: stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
            Have fun!  Sounds like a blast!
            We'll be there on Sunday in full ren faire garb volunteering in kids kingdom:)

            Sarah S.