concerned about Steamposium

  • A Grewe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2010
      I am concerned that I can still not purchase tickets for the R.O.S.E. Sociaty Steamposium as prereg closes in just 3 months and seems to have only been open at Archon. I would like to get my tickets squared away.

      It seems the website has not been updated since Archon as the SLCG are not listed as affilliates only potential affilliates. I know others are waiting with bated breath to buy their tickets but will not come if they can not buy those tickets soon. This especially means those from out of town that were being hoped for and counted on when making the plans.

      Can someone involved in this please have something done about the website?

      Thank you,

      Gale Wagner

    • eertune2005
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2010
        I'd like to respectfully second that request. There are ten people in my group that are getting very nervous about the ticket situation. Any updates would be greatly appreciated.

        Thanks,

        Shawn
      • Colleen E
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
          I am not connected with the Steamposium, but I don't think that the people that are connected with it are on this list. I forwarded your message to the Director of the con, to the personal e-mail address I have for her. Hope that helps. Thanks.

          Colleen

          --- In stleampunk@yahoogroups.com, A Grewe <alphak10@...> wrote:

          > I am concerned that I can still not purchase tickets for the R.O.S.E. Sociaty Steamposium as prereg closes in just 3 months and seems to have only been open at Archon. I would like to get my tickets squared away.
          >
          > It seems the website has not been updated since Archon as the SLCG are not listed as affilliates only potential affilliates. I know others are waiting with bated breath to buy their tickets but will not come if they can not buy those tickets soon. This especially means those from out of town that were being hoped for and counted on when making the plans.
          >
          > Can someone involved in this please have something done about the website?
          >
          > Thank you,
          >
          > Gale Wagner
        • A Grewe
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
            Thank you Colleen. I do not know how often Alecia checks her Stleampunk email. She is on here but might not read very often.

            Gale Wagner/Penny Forthought