New poll for stleampunk

  • stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 2, 2009
      stleampunk group:

      You are invited to the annual Mad Scientists' Tea Party at Archon in Collinsville, IL!
      It will be held on Friday, October 2nd, 2009 at 4:00pm.

      Will you attend?

      o No, I won't be able to attend Archon at all.
      o No, I will be attending Archon but cannot make it to the tea party.
      o Yes! I will be there with motion-activated brass sound devices attached to my person!
      o Yes! I would also like to volunteer to help with set-up.
      o Yes! I would also like to volunteer to bring unusual cookies.
      o Yes, and I would like to assist in some other capacity...
      o Will the tea be steamed?

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • von_drago
      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 3, 2009
        There's no option for "yes, I will be attending to harass people to be in the Fashion show at 7:30 since I haven't heard from anyone on this list yet."

        Cause that'd be my vote.

        Nora
        --- In stleampunk@yahoogroups.com, stleampunk@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > stleampunk group:
        >
        > You are invited to the annual Mad Scientists' Tea Party at Archon in Collinsville, IL!
        > It will be held on Friday, October 2nd, 2009 at 4:00pm.
        >
        > Will you attend?
        >
        > o No, I won't be able to attend Archon at all.
        > o No, I will be attending Archon but cannot make it to the tea party.
        > o Yes! I will be there with motion-activated brass sound devices attached to my person!
        > o Yes! I would also like to volunteer to help with set-up.
        > o Yes! I would also like to volunteer to bring unusual cookies.
        > o Yes, and I would like to assist in some other capacity...
        > o Will the tea be steamed?

        > web site listed above.
        >
        > Thanks!

      • HAL BIERMAN
        Message 3 of 28 , Sep 3, 2009
          I'll be there.  I offer to help with whatever needs be done.

          Hal

          To: stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
          From: von_drago@...
          Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 16:53:59 +0000
          Subject: [stleampunk] Re: New poll for stleampunk

          There's no option for "yes, I will be attending to harass people to be in the Fashion show at 7:30 since I haven't heard from anyone on this list yet."

          Cause that'd be my vote.

          Nora
          --- In stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com, stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com wrote:

          > stleampunk group:
          >
          > You are invited to the annual Mad Scientists' Tea Party at Archon in Collinsville, IL!
          > It will be held on Friday, October 2nd, 2009 at 4:00pm.
          >
          > Will you attend?
          >
          > o No, I won't be able to attend Archon at all.
          > o No, I will be attending Archon but cannot make it to the tea party.
          > o Yes! I will be there with motion-activated brass sound devices attached to my person!
          > o Yes! I would also like to volunteer to help with set-up.
          > o Yes! I would also like to volunteer to bring unusual cookies.
          > o Yes, and I would like to assist in some other capacity...
          > o Will the tea be steamed?

          > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stleampunk /surveys? id=2224742

          > web site listed above.
          >
          > Thanks!

        • A Grewe
          Message 4 of 28 , Sep 3, 2009
            I am working on an outfit for Gale Wagner... for the show Nora:)

            Angela

            There's no option for "yes, I will be attending to harass people to be in the Fashion show at 7:30 since I haven't heard from anyone on this list yet."

            Cause that'd be my vote.

            Nora
            --- In stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com, stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com wrote:

            > stleampunk group:
            >
            > You are invited to the annual Mad Scientists' Tea Party at Archon in Collinsville, IL!
            > It will be held on Friday, October 2nd, 2009 at 4:00pm.
            >
            > Will you attend?
            >
            > o No, I won't be able to attend Archon at all.
            > o No, I will be attending Archon but cannot make it to the tea party.
            > o Yes! I will be there with motion-activated brass sound devices attached to my person!
            > o Yes! I would also like to volunteer to help with set-up.
            > o Yes! I would also like to volunteer to bring unusual cookies.
            > o Yes, and I would like to assist in some other capacity...
            > o Will the tea be steamed?

            > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stleampunk /surveys? id=2224742

            > web site listed above.
            >
            > Thanks!

          • von_drago
            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 4, 2009
              Yeah! Cause I'm not getting any responses from any outside groups so far I'm kind of depending on the SLCG & people here to populate the show.

              Nora
              --- In stleampunk@yahoogroups.com, A Grewe <alphak10@...> wrote:

              > I am working on an outfit for Gale Wagner... for the show Nora:)
              >
              > Angela

            • Tricia Overkamp
              Message 6 of 28 , Sep 4, 2009
                Nora,
                I would love to participate in the fashion show. I'm pretty sure I can rope "Mister Algernon" into showing off his steampunk finery as well.

                And if we're lucky, The Boy might also decide to participate.

                To: stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
                From: von_drago@...
                Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 18:43:06 +0000
                Subject: [stleampunk] Steampunk Fashion Show

                Yeah! Cause I'm not getting any responses from any outside groups so far I'm kind of depending on the SLCG & people here to populate the show.

                Nora
                --- In stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com, A Grewe <alphak10@.. .> wrote:

                > I am working on an outfit for Gale Wagner... for the show Nora:)
                >
                > Angela

              • von_drago
                Message 7 of 28 , Sep 5, 2009
                  Since the tea is at 4 & the show is at 7:30 people might even have time for a bit of dinner before the show.
                  I will definitely count you in.

                  Nora
                  --- In stleampunk@yahoogroups.com, Tricia Overkamp <tkoverkamp@...> wrote:

                  > Nora, I would love to participate in the fashion show. I'm pretty sure I can rope "Mister Algernon" into showing off his steampunk finery as well.
                  > And if we're lucky, The Boy might also decide to participate.
                  >
                  > To: stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: von_drago@...
                  > Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 18:43:06 +0000
                  > Subject: [stleampunk] Steampunk Fashion Show

                  > Yeah! Cause I'm not getting any responses from any outside groups so far I'm kind of depending on the SLCG & people here to populate the show.
                  >

                  > Nora
                  >
                  > --- In stleampunk@yahoogroups.com, A Grewe <alphak10@> wrote:
                  >

                  > > I am working on an outfit for Gale Wagner... for the show Nora:)
                  >

                  > > Angela
                  >

                  > > --- On Thu, 9/3/09, von_drago <von_drago@> wrote:
                  >

                  > > From: von_drago <von_drago@>
                  >
                  > > Subject: [stleampunk] Re: New poll for stleampunk
                  >
                  > > To: stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
                  >
                  > > Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 11:53 AM

                  > > There's no option for "yes, I will be attending to harass people to be in the Fashion show at 7:30 since I haven't heard from anyone on this list yet."
                  >

                  > > Cause that'd be my vote.
                  >

                  > > Nora
                  >
                  > > --- In stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com, stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com wrote:
                  >

                  > > > Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
                  >
                  > > > stleampunk group:
                  >

                  > > > You are invited to the annual Mad Scientists' Tea Party at Archon in Collinsville, IL!
                  >
                  > > > It will be held on Friday, October 2nd, 2009 at 4:00pm.
                  >

                  > > > Will you attend?
                  >

                  > > > o No, I won't be able to attend Archon at all.
                  >
                  > > > o No, I will be attending Archon but cannot make it to the tea party.
                  >
                  > > > o Yes! I will be there with motion-activated brass sound devices attached to my person!
                  >
                  > > > o Yes! I would also like to volunteer to help with set-up.
                  >
                  > > > o Yes! I would also like to volunteer to bring unusual cookies.
                  >
                  > > > o Yes, and I would like to assist in some other capacity...
                  >
                  > > > o Will the tea be steamed?
                  >

                  > > > To vote, please visit the following web page:
                  >
                  > > > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stleampunk /surveys? id=2224742
                  >

                  > > > Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are
                  >
                  > > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups
                  >
                  > > > web site listed above.
                  >

                  > > > Thanks!

                  > Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you.
                  > http://www.bing.com/cashback?form=MSHYCB&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MSHYCB_BackToSchool_Cashback_BTSCashback_1x1

                • joshua hart
                  Message 8 of 28 , Sep 8, 2009
                    I will try and make it work, But after dragon con, I see just howmuch I need to do to get my self up to speck.   I have loads of new Ideas and there is so little time left now.

                    On a related note, I will try and make some posts of the things I have seen at cons as of late.

                    Is there any way to make a mass upload to a folder

                  • Nora
                    Message 9 of 28 , Sep 17, 2009
                      Technically the show is at 7:20, apparently.

                      So I'm doing a headcount & looking for details.
                      Of course anyone is welcome to show up a little early with everyone else & "sign in" then. Just want an idea of how many to expect.

                      I've heard from Angela & possibly Tricia + 2?

                      Nora

                      Message 10 of 28 , Sep 17, 2009
                        Count me in, If I can make the con at all

                        Technically the show is at 7:20, apparently.

                        So I'm doing a headcount & looking for details.
                        Of course anyone is welcome to show up a little early with everyone else & "sign in" then. Just want an idea of how many to expect.

                        I've heard from Angela & possibly Tricia + 2?

                        Nora
                        --- In stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com, "von_drago" <von_drago@. ..> wrote:

                        > Since the tea is at 4 & the show is at 7:30 people might even have time for a bit of dinner before the show.
                        > I will definitely count you in.
                        >
                        > Nora
                        > --- In stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com, Tricia Overkamp <tkoverkamp@ > wrote:
                        > >

                        > > Nora, I would love to participate in the fashion show. I'm pretty sure I can rope "Mister Algernon" into showing off his steampunk finery as well.
                        > > And if we're lucky, The Boy might also decide to participate.
                        > >
                        > > To: stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com
                        > > From: von_drago@
                        > > Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 18:43:06 +0000
                        > > Subject: [stleampunk] Steampunk Fashion Show

                        > > Yeah! Cause I'm not getting any responses from any outside groups so far I'm kind of depending on the SLCG & people here to populate the show.
                        > >

                        > > Nora
                        > >
                        > > --- In stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com, A Grewe <alphak10@> wrote:
                        > >

                        > > > I am working on an outfit for Gale Wagner... for the show Nora:)
                        > >

                        > > > Angela
                        > >

                        > > > --- On Thu, 9/3/09, von_drago <von_drago@> wrote:
                        > >

                        > > > From: von_drago <von_drago@>
                        > >
                        > > > Subject: [stleampunk] Re: New poll for stleampunk
                        > >
                        > > > To: stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com
                        > >
                        > > > Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 11:53 AM

                        > > > There's no option for "yes, I will be attending to harass people to be in the Fashion show at 7:30 since I haven't heard from anyone on this list yet."
                        > >

                        > > > Cause that'd be my vote.
                        > >

                        > > > Nora

                        > > Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you.
                        > > http://www.bing. com/cashback? form=MSHYCB& publ=WLHMTAG& crea=TEXT_ MSHYCB_BackToSch ool_Cashback_ BTSCashback_ 1x1

                      • Karen Heim
                        Message 11 of 28 , Sep 17, 2009
                          Oh, because of the weird scheduling times? Great.

                          I'll be there.

                          Karen

                        • animuse
                          Message 12 of 28 , Sep 19, 2009
                            I can do it! (I'm skipping classes for Archon, yes, I'm a terrible person :P ). Do we need to bring clothes to show or would they provided? I have some stuff to use, but if anyone wants to show something off they can feel free to use me as a body... or... that didn't come out right, but you know.

                            -Penny Dreadful! aka Jen ^_^

                            Message 13 of 28 , Sep 22, 2009
                              Count me in.

                              Hal

                              To: stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
                              From: von_drago@...
                              Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:56:57 +0000

                              Message 14 of 28 , Sep 23, 2009
                                Will do. You can either send me the details offlist or we can connect before the show at Archon.

                                Anyone else?

                                Nora

                                Message 15 of 28 , Dec 13, 2009
                                  stleampunk group:

                                  Who shall join us for Christmas Caroling on the Loop this year?

                                  o I shall attend!
                                  o I shall attend and bring guests who are not upon this list!
                                  o I am unable to attend, and send my regrets.
                                  o I am unable to attend and I REGRET NOTHING!!!
                                  o I would like to attend but need assistance in some way. I shall post my requests!

                                  web site listed above.

                                  Thanks!
                                • Tricia Overkamp
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Nov 4, 2010
                                    Sorry to keep banging this drum, but I want to remind everyone that this is NOT a pay-at-the-door event. You must register in advance in order to be on the guest list for the Jackman's Fabrics Steampunk Fashion Show.

                                    Call Jackman's at 314-994-1060 and register over the phone. It's only $10 and that includes the workshop as well as the fashion show. When you call to sign up, let us know whether you want to show off your own designs (designer), model the work of another designer (model) or simply wish to appreciate the show (audience). Everyone gets to make the steampunk cuff, and we'll all have a lovely time!

                                    Time is 12-4pm. It might not last quite that long.
                                    Be aware that designers will be elligable for PRIZES!

                                    We are still seeking models and designers, and of course we always want more audience members. Please sign up today!
                                  • A Grewe
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Nov 4, 2010
                                      I can not be there in person but if people would like to be my model... you would still have to pay for your spot as there are supplies Jackman's are providing. I need models who are average height between size 12 and 16 depending on the outfit. Please contact me off list if you would like to be a model for this.  I believe there are a few other designers who are looking for models as well.

                                      P. Forthought

                                      Message 18 of 28 , Nov 21, 2011
                                        stleampunk group:

                                        Steampunk Caroling:
                                        Will you participate in an adventure of Steampunk caroling in the University City Loop this year?

                                        o Yes, I will be there with bells on!
                                        o Yes, assuming it works into my schedule.
                                        o No, my December is already too full, sorry.
                                        o No, I cannot attend and I REGRET NOTHING!
                                        o Yes, but I'm not a strong singer.
                                        o Yes, of course, and could we rehearse in advance?
                                        o No, but I will ask some people who are not on this list.
                                        o I am enamored with smaller primates.

                                        web site listed above.

                                        Thanks!
                                      • stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Nov 21, 2011
                                          stleampunk group:

                                          Steampunk Caroling: Setting the controls of the space/time machine.
                                          When shall we sing?

                                          o Saturday evening, December 10th.
                                          o Sunday evening, December 11th.
                                          o Friday evening, December 16th.
                                          o Sunday evening, December 18th.
                                          o Friday, December 23rd.
                                          o I would prefer a weeknight, I will post the date.
                                          o I would like to be a secondary lead.
                                          o I would like to rehearse in advance.

                                          web site listed above.

                                          Thanks!
                                        • stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Nov 29, 2011
                                            stleampunk group:

                                            Steampunk Caroling: Now with two choices!

                                            Which night shall we take to the streets bringing mirth and good cheer?

                                            o Friday, December 16th
                                            o Friday, December 23rd

                                            web site listed above.

                                            Thanks!