Meet me in St. Louis

  • tkoverkamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
      Based upon my personal schedule and a poll result which is slightly skewed in this direction, here is the Plan to see Meet Me In St. Louis at the Muny in Forest Park:

      Let us gather at the Muny between 5-6pm on Monday (that's tomorrow) evening.
      Please feel free to dress up in your steampunk finery, or simply dress for comfort. Also feel free to bring a snack to eat or share, or money to spend at the concession stand(s). I would recommend that you arrive having already eaten, or perhaps with a sandwich in your satchel to enjoy while we wait in line.

      If you also bring a water-gun, we can have a round of sport in the park as well!

      We can discuss whether we wish to enjoy the free seats or upgrade to a paid ticket at that time.

      I strongly encourage all participants to bring a device of occular amplification, for the seats in the free section are very far from the stage.

      Small collapsing chairs or stools are a good idea for seating ourselves before the show while we wait in line.

      The weather looks a bit warm but very nice compared to what has come before in this summer. (At the time we will be in the park, it will be in the low to mid 80s. It will drop sharply during the show.

      So! Who will "Meet Me"?

      ++
      Tricia Overkamp AKA Katarina Glockenspiel
    • A Grewe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
        I work till 5 but will pack my bag tonight to come streight from work... my vote is free at this point as I have no money since I had to order some float trip equipment.

        Gale Wagner