Re: Proposed May Adventure: MAY 31st!

  • tkoverkamp
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2009
      I am seeing what originally translated to a strong preference for Saturday... until I saw that only three people had a strong opinion. I should point out that the OTHER day that weekend I'm planning to go en masse with the Treasure Chest Troupe as a faerie, so I will be attending both days of that weekend.

      So, that being said... Karin? Feel like busting out the Faerie Goodmother gear on Saturday instead?

      Let's go ahead and do the Steampunk Time Travel Excursion on SUNDAY, May 31st!

      --- In stleampunk@yahoogroups.com, Kevin C <daichi_no_ryoku@...> wrote:

      > Either day will work for me, although my day would have to end earlier on Sunday, so Saturday would be preferred.

    • Katheryne Kavanagh
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2009

        I would love to but it is in Colorado .  I will have to see if I can get it or have it sent, but don’t count on it.

        I can see what I can come up with otherwise, but yes I would love to revive the Faerie Goodmother

        Karin

        I am seeing what originally translated to a strong preference for Saturday... until I saw that only three people had a strong opinion. I should point out that the OTHER day that weekend I'm planning to go en masse with the Treasure Chest Troupe as a faerie, so I will be attending both days of that weekend.

        So, that being said... Karin ? Feel like busting out the Faerie Goodmother gear on Saturday instead?

        Let's go ahead and do the Steampunk Time Travel Excursion on SUNDAY, May 31st!

        --- In stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com, Kevin C <daichi_no_ryoku@ ...> wrote:

        > Either day will work for me, although my day would have to end earlier on
        Sunday, so Saturday would be preferred.

        w:st="on">MO 63385

      • drtoxik@accessus.net
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2009
          Kewl, so we still meeting at Le Chateau de Waffles at 9
          am? Hmmmm, waffling and then the french.........

        • Tricia Overkamp
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2009
            Oui, we will meet at Le Chateau de Waffles at 9am on Sunday, May 31st. Set your cronometers!

            To: stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
            From: drtoxik@...
            Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:49:50 -0500
            Subject: Re: [stleampunk] Re: Proposed May Adventure: MAY 31st!

            "tkoverkamp" <tkoverkamp@hotmail. com> wrote:
            > I am seeing what originally translated to a strong
            >preference for Saturday... until I saw that only three
            >people had a strong opinion. I should point out that the
            >OTHER day that weekend I'm planning to go en masse with
            >the Treasure Chest Troupe as a faerie, so I will be
            >attending both days of that weekend.
            >
            > So, that being said... Karin? Feel like busting out the
            >Faerie Goodmother gear on Saturday instead?
            >
            > Let's go ahead and do the Steampunk Time Travel
            >Excursion on SUNDAY, May 31st!
            >

            > --- In stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com, Kevin C
            ><daichi_no_ ryoku@... > wrote:
            >>
            >> Either day will work for me, although my day would have
            >>to end earlier on Sunday, so Saturday would be preferred.

            HotmailĀ® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.