Reminder

  • tkoverkamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12 11:18 PM
      Conflation is next weekend, February 20-22nd at the Comfort Inn on Natural Bridge.
      Conflation is for 21+, and this year's theme is "Steampunk".

      Friday night, my group of performers will be entertaining the crowd with a Steampunque
      Burlesque Show!
      The show will run at about 8:30, so feel free to come early enough for Opening
      Ceremonies!

      www.conflation.org

      The con has lots of other steampunk-oriented programming and will be a whole lot of
      fun! Saturday night at the dance we will have original art from various local artists on
      display, along with the Doll Masquerade.
      Saturday afternoon is the charity auction/fashion show. Feel free to donate items of
      clothing/costumes, model in the show, or bid on the fabulous stuff on the runway!

      If you have any questions, you can contact one of the con goddesses via the link on the
      site, or you can contact me and I'll do my best to answer.

      After Conflation, I think another gathering is in order. Sometime in April, perhaps? Or
      maybe Irish Steam on March 17th?