Re: [stleampunk] Caroling caroling

  • joshua hart
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      I will be unable to attend, as I will be having a housewarming party that night for the drunken cog.

      However since it looks like you will be in my neck of the woods would you all like to come to a wine and cheese most ages (please no very young 6 and under as my house is not young child safe) party at my new house after you guys go out?

      From: tkoverkamp <tkoverkamp@hotmail. com>
      Subject: [stleampunk] Caroling caroling
      To: stleampunk@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 10:27 PM

      So, Saturday December 13th shall be our date for caroling.

      Location?

      Well, we're kind of evenly divided, so I am going to check out the CWE and Downtown
      Kirkwood, see which area would be more receptive to our little outing.

      Can I get a show of hands from those who may wish to participate? I'm thinking evening, not
      too late. Maybe 6pm or so?