Upcoming events?

  • Patricia Overkamp
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2013
      Hail, intrepid adventurers! What is on the agenda for this year?
      I plan to organize our annual time traveling expedition in May or June, plus the annual Mad Scientists' Tea at Archon on Friday afternoon. This year's theme for the tea is 20,000 leagues under the sea.

      I am also considering an outdoor excursion this summer. I will post about that soon.

      In other news, we have a Flickr group!
      Feel free to join up and add your photos of past, present, and future events!
    • Michelle Heitman
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2013
        Tricia (and everyone else, of course)

        Would there be any interest in creating a Steampunk event,
        of some kind, at Contamination in August?

        The web site for the Con is here.
        http://www.con-tamination.com/

        It's pretty bare, right now, as things are just getting underway,
        but this is our 4th Contamination, and the first three were a LOT
        of fun.

        Michelle and/or Fiondel (I answer to both)  :D