Photographs acquired

  • tkoverkamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2008
      I have up-loaded several photographs from our Adventure on Monday night.

      Kurt, Brad, and myself went to the monthly "Requiem" social event and distributed handbills
      advertising the Mad Scientists' Tea Party this Sunday.

      I shall have to have Kurt upload the image. It was splendid!

      I am looking forward to more Photographic Adventures this Sunday at Tea. I think that the
      book stacks shall provide a very attractive background for portraits.

      I am, as ever
      Katarina Glockenspiel