1105Slightly OT

  • T KO
    Jan 6, 2014
      Hello, fellow steampunks.
      Until recently, I had a couple of housemates, but they have moved on.

      I could really use another person to help with the bills, and someone who shares my love of steampunk would be a great candidate!

      I'm a bit of a mad scientist, as well as a crafter and seamstress. I have a professional embroidery machine and I do custom work for clients.

      Here is my ad for a roommate:
      I am a lady living in Vinita Park seeking someone to share my home. I have two bedrooms available, but not a lot of storage. I can provide a furnished or unfurnished room.
      I have one cat, and would accept another cat or a small dog.
      Prefer a non-smoker, please.

      I prefer to offer the space to a woman but am willing to interview a man.
      I have a washer and dryer, and a housemate would have access to it. There are two bathrooms, plus lots of space in the living and dining rooms.
      I do not have a garage, so parking is on-street. It is a quiet street and a friendly neighborhood, near University City.
      This would be great for a student!

      I should point out that I don't have a lot of space to offer for storage. My basement does not stay dry, so anything stored down there is likely to become damp randomly. I have some wooden pallets to keep things off the floor down there.

      Please let me know if you or someone you know is looking for a place to stay!

      --Tricia
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic