1098Re: [stleampunk] Steam-O-Ween?

  • Ariel C
    Oct 14, 2013
      Yeah - Gaslight Squared falls on Halloween this year and I believe we're going to be getting some pretty cool performers and I believe there's some special things planned.  It should be a lot of fun.  :D

      On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Wren <wren378@...> wrote:

      There is a steampunk halloween party for Gaslight the same night as your party.  I can't attend either one as I have to work early Friday morning.  I hate when Halloween falls on a weeknight. :(

      On Sunday, October 13, 2013 11:03 PM, T KO <tkoverkamp@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know about any special Steampunk Halloween happenings in St. Louis this year?

      Facebook Steampunks: What's going on over there?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic