      From: Stephen Combs <Coralskipper@...>
      To: stleampunk@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 1:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [stleampunk] Steampunk Photoshoot this Saturday, 1:30pm!

      I'll probably have to leave early, but I'll be there. If anyone wants to change close by I live about 10 minutes away off of 141 within walking distance of the Valley Park Highschool, but you're welcome to stop by.

      On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 11:26 AM, <alphak10@...> wrote:

      Wish I could come but have a funeral AND a wedding in my family that day.

      P. Forthought

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 12, 2013, at 10:37 AM, Ariel C <arielchilders@...> wrote:

      We're having a Steampunk Photoshoot at the Museum of Transportation, this Saturday, August 17!  Dress up in your Finest Steampunk Gear, come out at 1:30pm, we'll get organize and take our picture with Steampowered things at 2pm!  :D  We're trying to get the Grandest Steampunk photo for the GISHWES scavenger hunt and Saint Louis Steampunks, you are a dapper lot!

      If everyone could bring a couple dollars to Donate to the Museum, that'd be awesome too because yay for the Museum of Transportation!

      The Museum of Transportation
      3015 Barrett Station Road
      St. Louis, MO 63122

      --
      -Stephen Combs

      yahoo messenger: roguecoralskipper

      cell: 314-488-1163
       -"If you don't know it's impossible, it's easier to do." -Neil Gaiman

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic