      From: Ariel C <arielchilders@...>
      To: stleampunk <stleampunk@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 9:45 PM
      Subject: Re: [stleampunk] Steampunk Photoshoot this Saturday, 1:30pm!

      Awesome Trisha and Stephen!  The more the merrier!  :D

      Also Condolences regarding the funeral and congratulations on the wedding, Penny.  You would've been a fantastic addition but yeah, we're really excited that the museum has given us permission for a photo shoot!   Should be a great time.  ^_^

      On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM, T KO <tkoverkamp@...> wrote:

      I didn't get to do the last outing with the St. Louis Costumer's Guild, so I'm going to try to make it out for this one!

      If all goes well, I might have some Steampunky Teens with me...
      I will bring my vintage suitcase, too. Props FTW!

      On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Ariel C <arielchilders@...> wrote:

      We're having a Steampunk Photoshoot at the Museum of Transportation, this Saturday, August 17!  Dress up in your Finest Steampunk Gear, come out at 1:30pm, we'll get organize and take our picture with Steampowered things at 2pm!  :D  We're trying to get the Grandest Steampunk photo for the GISHWES scavenger hunt and Saint Louis Steampunks, you are a dapper lot!

      If everyone could bring a couple dollars to Donate to the Museum, that'd be awesome too because yay for the Museum of Transportation!

      The Museum of Transportation
      3015 Barrett Station Road
      St. Louis, MO 63122

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic