Please Help Me !!!

  • arayamadasyn1
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2006
      My name is Theresa, I am in search of my birth father Richard Stilly
      D.O.B 7-2 approx. 1955-1960ish, last I know he was in the vicintity
      of Goshen,In or New Paris, In. I was his first daughter, my mother
      is Mary Ballard and my grand-mother is Mary T. Hensley, he has 3
      including myself which I am also in search of my birth sisters I
      only know that the oldest of the 2 he raised, her birthday is
      10/3/80, I believe her name might be Jennifer or April maybe.The
      other one is approx. a year younger then her. I know that their
      birth mother passed away and one of them has a 10 or 11 year old
      boy. If anyone out there knows of them or some how related to them
      please, please ,please contact me by email @
      www.arayamadasyn1@.... Some additional information on them is
      Richard comes from a pretty big family, I know one of his brothers
      names is Phillip and one of his sisters names is Movita. Phillip is
      married to Tina Stilley with 2 children last known from 99' and they
      live or lived in New Paris, In. Movita has twin children one boy and
      one girl.I believe his mother name is Eliza... So once again if
      anyone has any info on my birth family please contact me, I don't
      want anything.. just medical information and to know where I came
      from and the other half of my family. This is not just for me but
      for my children as well, I have 2 little ones that need this info as
      well.

      Thank You,

      Theresa
    • William F
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
        Hi Theresa-I tried to send you a little info but got a failure notice.Do you have another email address,or I could post it here?      Greg F.

        www.arayamadasyn1@ yahoo.com. Some additional information on them is
        Richard comes from a pretty big family, I know one of his brothers
        names is Phillip and one of his sisters names is Movita. Phillip is
        married to Tina Stilley with 2 children last known from 99' and they
        live or lived in New Paris, In. Movita has twin children one boy and
        one girl.I believe his mother name is Eliza... So once again if
        anyone has any info on my birth family please contact me, I don't
        want anything.. just medical information and to know where I came
        from and the other half of my family. This is not just for me but
        for my children as well, I have 2 little ones that need this info as
        well.

        Thank You,

        Theresa

        Get the Free email that has everyone talking at http://www.mail2world.com
        Unlimited Email Storage – POP3 – Calendar – SMS – Translator – Much More!

      • Penn1023@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
          I found a Phillip and Tina Stilley in New Paris Indiana. Phone number is 574 831 6148
          Give them a call.