SAMPLE MESSAGE

  • stilley@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 1998
      This is what your e-mail message might look like:

      I'm interested in finding out if Rick Stilley is
      my ancestor. I know he was born in Williamson county Illinois in the mid-50s but lost track of him after 1990. If anyone has any information please e-mail me.

      Rick
    • Rick Stilley
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 1998
        This is a sample of what your email might look like:

        I'm interested in finding out if Rick Stilley is my direct ancestor.
        I know he was born in Williamson county, Illinois in the mid-50s but
        find no mention of him in Illinios after 1990.

        To send an email to this list address it to:

        stilley@onelist.com

        Thanks,

        Rick