Reynor

  • vancouverislanderguy
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      should have a website with just your songs LoL jk there was a song I
      heard you singing last weekend but I lost it sigh :\ oh wellz your
      songs are just cool man that's all sorry
    • Reynor Padilla
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2002
        vancouverislandguy--

        I'm honored that you like my singing. I can email you a couple songs if you want. Hope to see you again at another stickgame!

        Reynor Padilla
        AMS Laser and Copier Systems
        Printer, Fax and Copier Supplies and Service Since 1986
        206-764-3344 ext. 108
        206-764-4576 fax
        1-800-289-5277 ext. 108
        www.amslaser.com

        should have a website with just your songs LoL jk there was a song I
        heard you singing last weekend but I lost it sigh :\ oh wellz your
        songs are just cool man that's all sorry

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • vancouverislanderguy
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2002
          Hey would you do that? that'd be really cool , last weekend I forgot
          my recorder at home so I was a bit upset but hey if you can do that
          it'd be really cool

          --- In stickgame@y..., "Reynor Padilla" <reynor@a...> wrote:
          > vancouverislandguy--
          >
          > I'm honored that you like my singing. I can email you a couple
          songs if you want. Hope to see you again at another stickgame!

          > Reynor Padilla
          > AMS Laser and Copier Systems
          > Printer, Fax and Copier Supplies and Service Since 1986
          > 206-764-3344 ext. 108
          > 206-764-4576 fax
          > 1-800-289-5277 ext. 108
          > www.amslaser.com

          Service.

        • jerrica123
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2002
            hey there Reynor, so ya guys placed huh! thats kewl, u guys are
            starting the year off on a good foot. r u guys travelling this
            weekend? how is bruce doing? did he travel? we phoned over there last
            week i think it was or was it the week b4? time has just been flying
            by i lose track of the days. we are into may now! amazing huh. well
            maybe i will see you in usk this weekend if we go over. im getting
            really itchy feet and need a break! talk to you soon
            audrey