Re: THE VERY FIRST SNOW!!!!

  • tontoke2002
    Message 1 of 823 , Dec 1, 2001
      Wolf_maiden_of_the_white_moon,<br><br>My what a
      beautiful smile you have... <br>and, my what big teeth you
      have...<br>and... Oh, thank you for reminding Santa to <br>make me
      a happy camper! <br>Sure would like to see that set
      with the cresent moon on it wolf/m. H-m-m-m-m-m wonder
      if you could take a picture of that set and post it?
      Oh and post a picture of a huckleberry pie too
      *smiles* <br>t imagines playin on that 1st place team...
    • lucinda minde
      Message 823 of 823 , Jan 24, 2003
        Hey I'm really proud of you guys! You know what I think about Stickgame, drugs and alcohol. It's a practically a drug and alcohol free enviornment. This is what my parents taught me and this is what I want to teach mine.

        >>> Rochelle Deroche <kickstick_kid03@...> 01/20/03 06:33PM >>>
        what is your really name tontoke and where u from?
        --- "tontoke2002 <tontoke@...>"