Paul & Leonard's Memorial this week end 3/12/11

  • dubletsha
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2011
      Can someone from the family repost the details? Thanks!
    • Rosie Peone
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2011
        Don't know about Paul & Leonard's Memorial this weekend - 3/12 - But
        Thyra Moses' Memorial is this weekendJ

        Rosie Peone

        Can someone from the family repost the details? Thanks!

      • Gooch Abrahamson
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2011
          goodmorning Rose this is Gooch Abrahamson where is every thing gooing be at

          ________________________________
          Don't know about Paul & Leonard's Memorial this weekend - 3/12 - But
          Thyra Moses' Memorial is this weekendJ

          Rosie Peone

          Can someone from the family repost the details? Thanks!

        • VLC
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2011
            We will have Paul Wahpat and Leonard Ike memorial Saturday March 12, 2011 at 1910 Shaker Church starting at 8:00am.

            During Treaty Days June 10,11,12, 2011 we will have stickgame tournament for paul and leonard more information will follow later.

            If you have any questions you can call Sarah at (509)877-3372(home),(509) 945-8375(cell) or Victoria (509)949-3103

          • vic4741@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 7, 2011
              Forgot to mention this will take place at White Swan 1910 Shaker Church