legends

  • lori charlie
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2010

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2010

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2010

          From: stickgame@yahoogroups.com [mailto:stickgame@yahoogroups.com] On
          Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 2:38 PM
          To: stickgame@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [StickGame] Re: legends

          2nd Fox Sam?
          3rd Vera n Linda NitNat
          4th Joe Mc Gimpsy from neah bay

          --- In stickgame@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stickgame%40yahoogroups.com> ,
          lori charlie <tori2behere@...> wrote:

          > so who won in Neah Bay????

        • Rosie Peone
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1, 2010
            I think Lucille Pakootas' team won - I know they were playing the
            championship game, and they're the only ones who hadn't lost yet?

            From: stickgame@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stickgame%40yahoogroups.com>
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2010
              There was 101 teams at legends
              1st place Margene Bullcreek $13,500 and jackets
              2nd place Etta Brisbois $10,500 and pendleton blanket
              3rd place Guy Gregg $8,000 and luggage set
              4th place Ed Kelly $6,000 and hoodies
              5th place Peggy Roastingstick $5,000 and caps and t-shirts
              6th place Charles Telekish $4,500 and crying towels

              Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry� smartphone

              From: stickgame@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stickgame%40yahoogroups.com>