Mothers day stickgame Jackpot

  • Ralph
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      We are haveing mothers day jackpot tourny it is on mothers day weekend at the white swan Pavillion Open game Friday
      Saturday tourny day I am passing the word on When i get more news you will be the first to knw.
    • dubletsha
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2010
        Someone was asking about this wk end

        --- In stickgame@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph" <remoore636769@...> wrote:

        > We are haveing mothers day jackpot tourny it is on mothers day weekend at the white swan Pavillion Open game Friday
        > Saturday tourny day I am passing the word on When i get more news you will be the first to knw.

      • warm_springer
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7 2:12 PM
          Hey Ralph,

          Can you give us an update?