Re: [StickGame] whats goin on this weekend???

  • Christopher Swimptkin
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 4, 2008
      whats hiliary doing

      Rochelle Deroche <kickstick_kid03@...> wrote: Eagle Sheilds lol jokes

      jeff weaselhead <fourohsixnative@...> wrote:
      where is this at?

      lily_roberts@... wrote: Crystal said its a birthday for her son. At the community building 2 o clock dinner, I told her I would bring something for the table. And open games after that.

      rosemary kelly <sweet_native14@...> wrote:
      anyone know if there's stickgame somewhere this weekend?? i've heard some stuff but i aint gonna say, dont kno if its true. lol

      Delia <humminbrdsprt@...> wrote: Hey I would like to thank all those that
      showed up to our Indian Naming/ Sla-hal over
      the weekend at the Lummi Community Building.
      It was a good lil' turn out.
      A special thank you goes out to Mike Edwards for
      staying up til' Sun. morning, running the bracket
      for our lil' jackpot tournament.
      We had 30 teams for the jackpot tournament.
      It was alot of fun.I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves too.
      I was glad to see the lil' crowd that we had.
      Again, to all ya stickgammers ..... ya all have a
      safe & fun traveling this year on the Stickgame trail ! :)
      Delia & Russell Kaubin & family.Also, Esther John & family too.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • dell peasley