RE: [StickGame] new years stickgame

  • Renalynn George
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008
      hey Cat Happy New Year :-)

      Renalynn George
      Accounts Receivable
      Lummi Tribal Health Center
      Phone: 360-384-0464 x 2597
      Fax: 360-384-4403

      ________________________________

      From: stickgame@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Cat
      Sent: Fri 12/28/2007 10:47 PM
      To: stickgame@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [StickGame] new years stickgame

      does anybody know if they are going to play in Worley again this year
      for new years eve?

      They supposed to be playing at Terry Jack's in Vernon on new years eve
      too... Just in case anybody was interested.

    • ndnglfr
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2008
        hey Cat, just rec'd the message.......sorry...but no, we didn't play,
        passed to Ellie Sherwood, Wellpinit...I don't know what happened
        there. Next year for sure...(god willing,)I'll pick it back up. and
        to You all.......For all the smiles, laughter and friendship in
        2007...thank you....peace...dixie