!Nooksack Days Results!

  • slahal_playa87
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1 9:17 AM
      What a good turn out that we had this weekend!
      I want to say thankyou on behalf of the nooksack days committee, to
      those who all came from near and far! i think that it was one of the
      best turn outs we had and hope to be better next year!
      there was a total of 55 teams! wow!

      for the saturday tournament:
      1st Jerry Cayou and team
      2nd John Selam and team
      3rd nick Denunzio and team
      4th Sandra Bura and team

      for the sunday 3man tournament:
      1st Ed Scott and team
      2nd Lynden Scott and team
      3rd Arthur Modest and team

      for the kids tournament on sunday:
      1st Cody Bailey and team
      2nd Richard Edwards and team
      3rd Jocelyn Gant and team

      once again i would like to thank those who came, it was lots of fun!
      hope you all have a great winter and happy holidays and see you all
      in muckleshoot easter weekend!
      Daniel "boyy" Roberts
    • LISA S

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5 10:55 AM
          Dito, I have to agree with Lisa, the Nooksack tournament was a
          complete success. This was a great weekend... I was so happy to see
          everyone once again...sorry I didn't bring my lucky 7 baby to visit,
          we didn't get his birth certificate on time..so this trip was just a
          one day trip for me...but much well worth it....loved the company
          for one day... till next season..everyone have a safe and happy
          winter! much luv and respect,Gina S Ur Canadian friend