Birthday Reminder

  • stickgame@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1 12:02 AM
      Reminder from: stickgame Yahoo! Group

      Title: groundhog extraviganza

      Date: Friday February 2, 2007
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every day until Sunday February 4, 2007.
      Location: Wellpinit Community Center
      Street: com cntr
      City State Zip: Wellpinit Washington
      Phone: 258-7281
      Notes: Ray Andrew and Ed Scotts Birthday and celebration of the ground hog, wanting some shorts they both said...

      Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

    • stickgame@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1 12:03 AM

        Date: Sunday February 4, 2007
        Time: All Day
        Repeats: This event repeats every day until Sunday February 4, 2007.
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 23 hours, 57 minutes.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2 12:01 AM

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2 9:14 AM
            I'm so excited about this one I can't even stand it...am not getting
            any work done at ALL today...well..just a little bit...

            Looking forward to seeing a buncha you up there:-)

            Shawna (sister of Michael)

          • stickgame@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3 12:04 AM