not really a stickgame question...

  • aaronshall1
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
      does anybody know Glenda Matt or Billy Matt, kids of Clarence Matt from Arlee?
    • ndnglfr
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
        --- In stickgame@yahoogroups.com, "aaronshall1" <icecoffeenow@...>
        wrote:

        > does anybody know Glenda Matt or Billy Matt, kids of Clarence Matt
        from Arlee?

        Glenda works for the CDA tribe...208-686-1800
      • LISA S
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 13, 2006
          Hey is anyone going to give the outcome of the tourney in CDA?

          ndnglfr <ndnglfr@...> wrote: --- In stickgame@yahoogroups.com, "aaronshall1" <icecoffeenow@...>
          wrote:

          > does anybody know Glenda Matt or Billy Matt, kids of Clarence Matt
          from Arlee?

          Glenda works for the CDA tribe...208-686-1800

        • newcda
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2006
            This week-end winners were 1st Camron Pipe from Alberta 2nd was
            Magen Morin from Saddle Lake 3rd was Jon Charley from Canada and
            4th was Missy Finley from Usk, Wash. we had 79 teams--- In

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 14, 2006
              Thank you for the update on CDA!

              newcda <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: This week-end winners were 1st Camron Pipe from Alberta 2nd was