Re: [StickGame] HELLO

  • dean cardinal
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hello spirit whistler how are things with you brother. this is your bro dean out in edmonton. hope things are going great and just wanted to pass on the message about a memorial hand game/stick game tournament for my late uncle Louis B. Cardinal at the ayawakes cultural centre in Saddle Lake on April 22 and 23, 2006. Pass on the info for this tournament I'm sure there are many friends of the late Louis B.Cardinal that would really enjoy this event. Have a great day Warren, email me about any tournaments up coming and just email me to let us know how you are doing. Peace out bro.

      spirit_whistler <spirit_whistler@...> wrote: I'M AM NEED OF SOME INFORMATION SO ANYONE WHO HAS IT CAN U PLEASE
      EMAIL ME WITH IT....WELL A COUPLE OF MTHS AGO I WAS INQUIRING ABOUT
      THESE HAND DRUMS THAT COME FROM SPOKANE MUSIC STORE(S) ANYWAY I NEED
      THE INFO ON WHERE THE LOCATION OF THESE MUSIC STORE(S) ARE LOCATED THE
      DRUM'S HAVE A BROWN RIM WITH A ARTIFICIAL/PLASTIC? SKIN....LOL THATS
      THE BEST I CAN DESCRIBE IT. I THINK THEY RUN ABOUT 30-40.00 DOLLARS
      I NEED THE NAME OF THE MUSIC STORE SINCE I WILL BE IN THE SPOKANE AREA
      NEXT MTH A PHONE NUMBER WOULD SURE BE APPRECIATED
      SEE YOU ON THE STICKGAME TRAIL
      MAY ALL YOUR GUESSES BE DOUBLES....

      EMAIL ME AT spirit_whistler@...

      Native american flutes Native american jewelry Native american t shirt Native american art Native american turquoise jewelry Native american flutes

    • dean cardinal

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006
          Tansi brother Dean
          good to hear from you anyways nothing much happening over here yet there will be a tournament here in browning sometime next month i think
          this family from here are also having a memorial i don't know what the payout is but i'll let you so you can come visit me...lol
          catch you later
          peace out...lol

          ni ya

          dean cardinal <drcbam@...> wrote: Hello spirit whistler how are things with you brother. this is your bro dean out in edmonton. hope things are going great and just wanted to pass on the message about a memorial hand game/stick game tournament for my late uncle Louis B. Cardinal at the ayawakes cultural centre in Saddle Lake on April 22 and 23, 2006. Pass on the info for this tournament I'm sure there are many friends of the late Louis B.Cardinal that would really enjoy this event. Have a great day Warren, email me about any tournaments up coming and just email me to let us know how you are doing. Peace out bro.