how come nobody's writting nothing?

  • impotakeesa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      Howdy Stickgame Players!

      It's sorta sad not hearing from everyone on what and where they went
      for the weekend to play. We're all slowing down, but at least we can
      still relate our crazy stories that happened to us at stickgame. I
      especially love the ones that tend to have a bit of comedy to them.

      Well here in the Omak area I would just like to report that we are
      gathering some ideas to make our Omak Stampede Stickgame a bigger and
      better event. We're working closely with the Stampede Incorporation,
      basically the Rodeo and city part that makes the big bucks. We would
      like some feedback, we're only a committee so if you have any gripes
      or complaints we can voice them. If there are any local Stickgame
      players that are interested in joining our crusade you are very
      welcome to join in and become involved.

      Michele