Re: legends

  • andele_2
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1 10:59 AM
      Thats for sure and if you love the game.

      --- In stickgame@yahoogroups.com, "ndnpurple" <ndnpurple@y...> wrote:
      > went there with my brother, there's nothing like the feeling of
      walking
      > into a stickgame tournament arena...
      >
      > NOTHING...
      >
      > Congrats to the winners!!! and even to those who didn't win because
      > it's all about playing the game!!!
      >
      > smg
    • David
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 30, 2010
        hey ppl how was legends? wut are the results.

        I went to neah bay. 10 teams there...
      • lori charlie
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1 2:05 PM
          so who won in Neah Bay????

        • David
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1 2:37 PM
            1st Karen from Lummi.
            2nd Fox Sam?
            3rd Vera n Linda NitNat
            4th Joe Mc Gimpsy from neah bay

            --- In stickgame@yahoogroups.com, lori charlie <tori2behere@...> wrote:

            > so who won in Neah Bay????

          • Wanda Matt
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 1 3:02 PM
              Who won in legends?

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 1 3:50 PM
                I think Lucille Pakootas' team won - I know they were playing the
                championship game, and they're the only ones who hadn't lost yet?

                From: stickgame@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stickgame%40yahoogroups.com>
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 2 7:19 PM
                  There was 101 teams at legends
                  1st place Margene Bullcreek $13,500 and jackets
                  2nd place Etta Brisbois $10,500 and pendleton blanket
                  3rd place Guy Gregg $8,000 and luggage set
                  4th place Ed Kelly $6,000 and hoodies
                  5th place Peggy Roastingstick $5,000 and caps and t-shirts
                  6th place Charles Telekish $4,500 and crying towels

                  Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry� smartphone

                  From: stickgame@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stickgame%40yahoogroups.com>