Re: sober up turtleperson

  • turtleheart_2001
    Message 1 of 823 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hey how can you even judge this family, you don't
      even know this family. So why you think the whole
      family is a bunch of drunks? and again I must say it
      isn't about the drunkeness, we are in the stickgame.com
      club and not the youaredrunks.com. I'm sure stick to
      the point, sure there has never been proof, but if
      there are so many people saying it, then that should be
      proof enough yeah? well maybe not but he will be caught
      AGAIN an then what all you supporters will feel bad for
      backing him up. Don't let him disaapoint you now.
    • lucinda minde
      Message 823 of 823 , Jan 24, 2003
        Hey I'm really proud of you guys! You know what I think about Stickgame, drugs and alcohol. It's a practically a drug and alcohol free enviornment. This is what my parents taught me and this is what I want to teach mine.

        >>> Rochelle Deroche <kickstick_kid03@...> 01/20/03 06:33PM >>>
        what is your really name tontoke and where u from?
        --- "tontoke2002 <tontoke@...>"