Re: Kyi-yo Stick game tourney

  • wolf_maiden_of_the_white_moon
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1 8:01 PM
      Hey...Montina,
      I'll come and check it out. My sister and I will be in the area!

      --- In stickgame@yahoogroups.com, Montina McLean
      <tinavi_blkftchic@y...> wrote:

      > Kyi-yo Stick Game tournament is on! April 25-27, 2003. Entry fee
      $200, but still in decision-not confirmed
      > 1st Place- At Least $2,000 plus Jackets (exact prize amount is
      still in decision)
      > 2nd Place- $1,000
      > 3rd Place- $500
      > The bracket will be for 32 teams, and since the gyms where the
      stick-game will take place have to close up at 1:00 a.m. there will
      be single elimination. But confirmation on prize money, entry fee and
      bracket will take place this upcoming week. For contact information
      call June McDonald @ 406-824-2477, or the Kyi-yo office @ 406-243-
      5302