Re: All The Hype....

  • ahdzaah
    Message 1 of 823 , Jul 3 10:39 PM
      I can't believe how many cry babies we have that
      play handgame/stickgame, the facts are as
      follows:<br><br>No Evidence or Proof that the player was cheating,
      besides the testimony and word of another team that was
      playing this person. there have been people saying that
      his wife disposed of the evidence but this too is not
      proven or fact.<br><br>I think maybe the next time I'm
      playing a game and loosing I just may say that the
      opposing team is cheating and cry about it until I get my
      way.<br><br>I know for a fact that this person in question is a
      honorable player and simply plays a good game. It seems
      those of you that are paranoid of players that may
      cheat, think everyone is doing it, weren't you guys just
      saying last year that it was someone else from Utah?
      .... pararnoya.<br><br>I have played and beat the
      player in question many times and been beaten just the
      same, that's the name of the game, somebody has to
      loose, get over it. And as for shame and dishonor, I
      think it may be with those who made the decision to
      call him a "cheater" without any real evidence or
      proof. besides someones pararnoid opinion.<br><br>And
      another thing those of you that wish to put some kind of
      doubt or dishonor onto his family and tribe, I think
      with your coming forward with such opinions and
      attacks, It shows those of us real players how YOU really
      are. Where is YOUR honor and Dignity? <br><br>Watch
      what you say and don't jump to conclusions without
      knowing all the facts, thats how things fall apart and
      surely you know this being involved in tribal government
      and politics.
    • lucinda minde
      Message 823 of 823 , Jan 24, 2003
        Hey I'm really proud of you guys! You know what I think about Stickgame, drugs and alcohol. It's a practically a drug and alcohol free enviornment. This is what my parents taught me and this is what I want to teach mine.

        >>> Rochelle Deroche <kickstick_kid03@...> 01/20/03 06:33PM >>>
        what is your really name tontoke and where u from?
        --- "tontoke2002 <tontoke@...>"