Warm Springs

  • annabelle_mw
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hello stickgamers - Warm Springs this past weekend was very good.
      The Starr and Joe Family did an exceptional job in the tournament,
      memorial, raffle and general good time.

      My uncle, Leo Williams of La Push won first place. His players were
      from Duncan, his good friends Alec and Geneve Johnny, Theresa and
      Mona. Second place was Charles Andy and Clifford. Third, I can't
      Remember sorry. Fourth was Aldene Pevo.

      The prizes were $2,500 and jackets - $1,500 and chairs - $1,000 and
      $500 if I remember correctly. There was extra money added to the
      tournament prize pool.

      There were men against women games played, the women won two out of
      three. Yeah!
    • dam7_11
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2007
        How did the Tourney turn out down there??? I didn't get to make it. How
        many teams....who tookk 1st?