Re: StickGame

  • ya-no
    Message 1 of 823 , Jun 20, 2001
      Thanks for the welcome!
    • lucinda minde
      Message 823 of 823 , Jan 24, 2003
        Hey I'm really proud of you guys! You know what I think about Stickgame, drugs and alcohol. It's a practically a drug and alcohol free enviornment. This is what my parents taught me and this is what I want to teach mine.

        >>> Rochelle Deroche <kickstick_kid03@...> 01/20/03 06:33PM >>>
        what is your really name tontoke and where u from?
        --- "tontoke2002 <tontoke@...>"