Prayer request

  • T McSparran
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2011
      Please pray for my mom as she waits for results from skin biopsy.

      Also pray for my Aunt Jenny that went back in hospital and for her son that had a shunt put in his arm and needs to start dialysis.
    • qteepie1983@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2012
        Please pray for my father.he was having breathing problems and it was complicating his asthma and today he was having more trouble and my mother took him to the hospital for suspicion of phenomena. Thank you Julia

        Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless
      • tmcsparran@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2012
          Rachel is resting comfortably today. No procedures for weekend. Lots of pain meds. Wound Vac didn't work out. Dressing change every 8 hrs. Good muscle and bone, bad skin and fat. Still dicey about saving knee. Hoping for best