all saints day

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Im so sorry. I just realized that i forgot some critical reminders. Im sorry for the short notice but could each family please bring a bag of candy to share if you have a larger family please bring two bags. Also if each family could bring a snack and a drink. Thank you again i am sorry for the short notice. The all saints day party will be on the second of november at 2pm. Due to construction in our usual room we are meeting for a shorter amount of time so were going to have to start right at 2pm. God bless