free Home School Astronomy day

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2011
      A man contacted us and he sells this Christian based curriculum. hes having a free day in November if you click the link you can find out more info. he's not asking us to buy anything although he is trying to sell it, it seems this is just a free sample type of deal for the day. it looks interesting. he is also having a give away for a free telescope. if anyone would like to attend he just asks that you let him know.
      here is some of what he gave me.

      There is no cost or obligation to buy. There are Astronomy Presentations on overhead projector based on the visual curriculum I offer, but not in a sales format - more just for enjoyment.

      The whole thing is 3 hours and will consist of a light breakfast, networking and fun with other homeschoolers, Astronomy shows which are made from the curriculum, space-related games and prizes, and finally the telescope give-away.

      Remember to RSVP so I have enough food and prizes.

      Your Home School Astronomy Friend,

      Tony Ceraso
      www.HomeSchoolAstronomy.com