about the group

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2011
      hi, if when you receive this email if you could please reply to it with info on your family size and if you plan on attending most of our gatherings this school year it would be much appreciated. we just need to know for supply reasons especially for our upcoming all saints day party. also if there are any older kids 12 and up who are interested in running a carnival type game please also let me know. thanks so much.